Friday, August 10, 2012

Howdy! I am Terra and welcome to my site. I made this website as a task specially for Articles International, --an ESL and Website Development course. If you would like to work with me, simply use the contact form found on this website. Below is my Curriculum vitae, with some examples of sites and well written articles I made perversely.

Credentials
Graduated with honors from ECS
14 years of article writing experience (specifically intended for Online viewers)
5 years of website development experience.
Committed, team player employee with a taste for particulars.

Work Experience.
Articles International,2008 - Present
Office manager
In control of arranging a international crew of internet writers to match a challenging list of increased objectives and goals.
- Make cutting edge records for productivity, boosting production by 30% globally
- Correctly handled continuous logs of task distribution
- Operated QA for worldwide generation over a sizable crew of writers

Self-employed Wp Website Designer
2007-Present

Additional Expertise
Fluent in Arabic
Outstanding competence utilizing various choice of office software

Samples of my English writing work:

No comments:

Post a Comment